DSSSB Admit Card 2023: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released the online admit card for the recruitment of various posts under different departments. Eligible candidates can download their admit cards from the official DSSSB website, dsssb.delhi.gov.in, starting from November 17, 2023, for the various posts recruitment examination in 2023.
Read the full notification carefully before applying online.
|DSSSB Admit Card 2023 Overview|
|Organization||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Post Code||15/22, 09/22, 11/22, 18/22, 10/22, 07/22, 05/22|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Admit Card Released Date||17 November 2023|
|Exam Date||19, 23, 24, 28 & 29 November 2023|
|Admit Card Download Link||dsssb.delhi.gov.in|
|Helpline Number||011 22370309|
All the important dates declared for the DSSSB Admit Card 2023 are provided in the given table.
|DSSSB Admit Card 2023: Important Dates|
|Admit Card 2023||17 November 2023|
|Exam Date 2023||19, 23, 24, 28 & 29 November 2023|
DSSSB Admit Card 2023 Download Link:-
The DSSSB Admit Card 2023 was released for the candidates who have applied. The download link is now activated on the official website. So, candidates can download their admit card by submitting some important credentials generated during the time of registration. To help you with easy access, we have given the direct link for DSSSB Admit Card 2023 in this section.
|DSSSB Admit Card 2023 Notice|
Details Mentioned On DSSSB Admit Card 2023:-
Candidates have to check some important details mentioned on their DSSSB Admit Card 2023. If these details will not be authentic enough, you may face issues during the exam day. So, here we have listed the details for your reference.
- Present the admit card, along with a completed Self Declaration (Undertaking) obtained from the official website, as a clear printout on A4 size paper.
- Affix a passport-size photograph (matching the one uploaded with the online application) to the attendance sheet in the Examination Room/Hall.
- Provide any one of the original and valid, non-expired identification proofs issued by the government, such as PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar Card, E-Aadhar, Ration Card with a photograph, or Bank Passbook with Photograph.
- For candidates claiming relaxation under the PwBD category, submit the PwBD certificate issued by the authorized medical officer.
- Bring a simple transparent Ball Point Pen.
- Carry a personal hand sanitizer (50 ml).
- Bring a personal transparent water bottle.
- For diabetic candidates, carry sugar tablets or fruits (such as banana/apple/orange).
Documents To Carry For DSSSB Exam 2023:-
Along with the DSSSB Admit Card 2023, candidates have to carry some important documents. Here, we have listed some essential documents that you have to carry.
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Valid ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer
Steps To Download DSSSB Admit Card 2023:-
You can follow the steps mentioned below to download your DSSSB admit Card 2023 from the official website.
- You have to go through the official website of BNP.
- Over the homepage, search for the DSSSB Admit Card 2023 Link.
- Now click on the link to get redirected to another new page.
- To access your admit card, you have to submit some essential credentials.
- After submitting the details, preview it properly.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Now, your screen will be showcasing your DSSSB Call Letter 2023.
- Download your admit card and print a hard copy of it for future reference
|DSSSB Admit Card 2023: Important Links|
|Download Admit Card
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|