Engineer & Manager Vacancy Apply Before 30 June 2020
NFL Engineer & Manager Recruitment 2020: NFL National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment invites application for the posts of 52 Engineer & Manager Vacancy 2020 from B.tech/B.Sc/B.E/M.Sc candidate interested in NFL Recruitment opening. Follow this article for NFL Salary, Qualification, eligibility criteria, and National Fertilizers Limited Last Date is 30 June 2020.
|Board Name||National Fertilizers Limited|
|Post Name||Engineer & Manager|
|Salary||Rs.40,000/- to Rs.2,00,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Age Limit||30 years to 45 years|
|Last Date||30 June 2020|
Engineer (E-1) – Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/- Per Month
Sr. Chemist (E-1) – Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/- Per Month
Manager (E-4) – Rs.70,000/- to Rs.2,00,000/- Per Month
Engineer (E-1) – Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg. in relevant Engineering Discipline from recognized Institute OR AMIE in relevant Engineering Discipline and 1 year post qualification experience.
Sr. Chemist (E-1) – M Sc (Chemistry) and 1-year post qualification experience.
Manager (E-4) – Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg. in relevant Engineering Discipline from recognized Institute OR AMIE in relevant Engineering Discipline and 9-year post qualification experience.
Engineer (E-1) – 30 years
Sr. Chemist (E-1) – 30 years
Manager (E-4) – 45 years
SC/ ST/ ExSM, PwBD candidates – No Fee
UR/EWS/OBC candidates – Rs.700/-
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should apply online. Visit: – nationalfertilizers.com
- Go to the official website nationalfertilizers.com.
- Click “Career” to find the advertisement “Recruitment of experienced professionals in Production, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical Laboratory, Civil and Fire & Safety-2020.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
- Now you can attend the interview at the prescribed venue.