UCIL Recruitment 2020: UCIL Uranium Corporation of India Limited Recruitment invites application for the posts of 52 Mining Mate C Vacancy 2020 from 12th pass candidates interested in UCIL Recruitment opening. Follow this article for UCIL Salary, Qualification, eligibility criteria, and Uranium Corporation of India Limited Last Date is 22 May 2020.
UCIL Mining Mate-C Details
|Post Name:||Mining Mate-C|
|Salary:||Rs.33087./-(B.P. –Rs.29190+ DA –Rs.3897) in the scale of pay of Rs.29190-3%-45480/-|
|Qualification in Details:||Intermediate with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 05(Five) years experience at Mining Mate in Underground Mechanised Metal Mines. Candidates must be able to read/write and speak Hindi/Local language|
|Age Limit As On (30.04.2020)||35 years|
|Application Fee:||Candidates belonging to General / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) categories are required to pay a Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs 500/-(Rs.Five Hundred only). SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.|
1. Management reserves the right to increase/decrease/cancel the number of posts notified depending upon the circumstances. Minimum marks/percentage wherever prescribed may be increased/decreased depending upon the response of the advertisement.
2. Candidates must possess required qualification as on 30.04.2020.
3. Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria/norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for written/Trade Test. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to raise the standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the written test. The recruitment process can be canceled/suspended/restricted/enlarged/ modified without assigning any reasons. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
4.UCIL shall not be responsible for any delay in the submission of the application within a specified time. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained. No correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates who have not been shortlisted/selected.
5. The application is liable for rejection at any stage of the recruitment process in case of suppression/furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents, unsigned or incomplete application and/or application received after closing date.
6. Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category of OBC(NCL), SC or ST shall necessarily submit a copy of valid caste certificate, in a proforma prescribed by the Government of India, as the case may be from a Competent Authority in the event of shortlisting.
7. Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on UCIL’s Website. No further press advertisements will be published. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit UCIL’s Website regularly for this purpose.
Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date (30-April-2020). Admission to Computer-based Online Examination will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents, if shortlisted, at a later stage.
2. Computer Based On-line Examination: The On-line Exam will be held for duration of 02 Hours (in one sitting) consisting of General Knowledge/ Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical ability and General English and Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) with 120 objective type questions with multiple choice answers in each Paper. Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no penalty for wrong answer. No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions. The question paper shall be set in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only. However, in case of any typographical error in Hindi, the English version of the question shall be considered as valid.
3. Component of the Test: i) General English-10 marks;
ii) General Knowledge/ Awarness-10 marks
iii) Reasoning-10 Marks
iv) Numerical Ability -10 marks
v) Professional Knowledge (Discipline related)-80 Marks
4. Candidates are required to appear in the All India Computer based Test at their own expenses. Management reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for Computer Based Test. Final selection will be based on the consolidated merit of Computer Based Test keeping in view the provision of reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH
How to Apply
1. i. The candidates shall apply online at www.uraniumcorp.in ( recruitment link) as per the qualifications and eligibility criteria mentioned.
ii. A candidate can apply for one discipline only. Application of candidates applying for more than one discipline will summarily be rejected. In the case of multiple applications, the last application would be considered as final and all other applications made prior to the last one, shall be treated as null and void.
2. Opening date for On-line Registration of Applications 18.05.2020: 10.00 AM
3. Last date of On-line Submission of Applications with Fee 22.06.2020: 10.00 AM
4. Tentative Date of Computer Based On-line Examination: To be notified later
GovtJobDaily.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Govt Jobs website for the Latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test, and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from UCIL, please click on the Apply Now button below.