Army Recruitment 2020 – Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts – Arwal, Aurangabad, Gaya, Jamui, Jehanabad, Kaimur, Lakhisarai, Nalanda, Nawada, Rohtas and Sheikhpura from 04 February 2020 to 18 February 2020 at Bihar Military Police-3 Ground (BMP-3), Bodhgaya, Gaya. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 06 December 2019 to 19 January 2020. Admit cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 21 January 2020 to 31 January 2020. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in Admit Card.
Vacancy Details of Army Recruitment 2019
- Post Name – Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical (All Arms), Soldier Tradesman (10th Pass), Soldier Tradesman (8th Pass)
- Total Vacancy – Not Disclosed
- Status of Post – Notification Released
- Location – BIHAR MILITARY POLICE-3 GROUND (BMP-3) BODHGAYA (DIST-GAYA)
Army Important dates
- Closing date for online application is 19-01-2020
Army Application Fees
- No Application fee
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply only through ONLINE portal http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/BRAVOApplicantEligibility.htm
- If the candidate does not have a valid email id, he/ she should create a new valid email id before applying online.
- Online Application will be available on our website from 06-12-2019 to 19-01-2020.
- Applications from employees of Government Departments will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant, if selected will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. Also, vigilance clearance should also be recorded. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach Institute at the earliest.