IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 – Indian Institute of Technology, has invited applications for the posts of 08 Research Establishment Officer (REO). Interested candidates may apply to the posts on or before January 15, 2020 through the prescribed format.
Vacancy Details of IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2019
- Post Name – REO (Grade II), REO (Grade I) , Senior REO
- Total Vacancy – 08
- Status of Post – Notification Released
- Location – Dean of Administration Office, FB-211 Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Uttar Pradesh – 208016
- Advertisement No. – REO/DOAD/2019/01
IIT Kanpur Pay Scale
- REO (Grade II) – Rs.91,866/- Per Month
- REO (Grade I) – Rs.1,09,194/- Per Month
- Senior REO – Rs.1,24,580/- Per Month
IIT Kanpur Qualification
- REO (Grade II) – Master of law (L.L.M.) with at least 60% marks from a University/ College recognised by the Bar Council of India.
- REO (Grade I) – M.Tech. Civil/ Geoinformatics/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Earth Sciences/ Mining Engineering or M.Sc. in Physics/ Mathematics/ Earth Sciences with at least 3 years relevant experience OR Ph.D. in Geoinformatics/ Geodesy.
- Senior REO – Ph.D. in Electronics Engineering or allied fields plus 5 years relevant experience or M.Tech./ M.Sc. or equivalent degrees in electronics engineering or allied fields plus 8 years of relevant experience.
IIT Kanpur Important dates
- Closing date for online application is 15-01-2020
IIT Kanpur Application Fees
- Application fee of Rs. 1000/- shall be paid through online portal except for Exempted Category. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/Abroad candidates category are exempted from submission of application fee.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply only through ONLINE portal www.iitk.ac.in/doad/reo-recruitment.
- If the candidate does not have a valid email id, he/ she should create a new valid email id before applying online.
- Online Application will be available on our website from 16-12-2019 to 15-01-2020.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- Applications from employees of Government Departments will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant, if selected will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. Also, vigilance clearance should also be recorded. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach Institute at the earliest.